UPDATED: March 8, 2021
General Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE OR
SIGNING UP FOR ANY SERVICE OFFERED ON THE SITE.
SpaceDSM is a trademark of DSM&IT d.o.o. (DSM&IT, we, our, us), an IT company registered on 18 September 2017 with the company number 8050538000, tax number SI19377916; contact email address: info(at)dsmit.net; the office is located at Parmova ulica 53, Ljubljana 1000, Slovenia.
It makes available the VPS, emailing, Cloud Services, Backups Services and related Goods and services (Good, Goods, Service, Services) to you (You”, “Your”, Customer or “Subscriber” means you, the individual or company subscribing to services), described in these Terms.
II.Validity, adoption and application of the General Terms and Conditions
SpaceDSM reserves the right to modify, discontinue or terminate the Services or to modify these Terms, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on our Website or provide you with notice of the modification. By continuing to access or use the Website after we have posted a modification or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Website and Services. We encourage you to check back regularly to review these Terms.
The SpaceDSM is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These DSM&IT GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply to web hosting, the email services, the provision of VPS and Dedicated Server services and Backup services.
SpaceDSM aims to provide newly ordered services within 48 hours. Due to hardware, workload and other factors provisioning sometimes can be delayed. No guarantee is offered that services will be provisioned in any particular timeframe. The next due date of the service will be adjusted at the time of provisioning to account of this.
IV.a.Domain and Hosting services
For the use of hosting or email services, Web & Email Services Terms of SpaceDSM additionally apply and shall be considered part of the agreement.
For the use of services relating to the registration or management of domain names additionally apply SpaceDSM Registration Agreement, also, if applicable, the registration requirements of ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) available on:
SpaceDSM shall proceed to the registration of domain names under various extensions - the availability of the desired domains can be checked on SpaceDSM Site on "https://spacedsm.com/members/cart.php?a=add&domain=register".
V.Account and Access
The Website and Services are available for persons who are 18 (eighteen) or older. Any access to or use of the SpaceDSM by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accepting these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older.
You will need to register for an SpaceDSM Account in order to use our Service. You must complete our registration process. During that process, you will be required to provide certain information including but not limited to your name, tax status, country of residence. You may be required to verify your identity with a copy of a government-issued ID like Passport or Driver License or similar documentation.
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process. SpaceDSM reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
You also will establish a username and a password. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You will immediately notify SpaceDSM of any unauthorized access to or use of your Account or password or other breach of security on our Website.
The permission we give you to register for an SpaceDSM Account and use our Service under these Terms is non-exclusive and non-transferable. You are not allowed to rent, sell, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer your Account, or any access to or use of our Services, to any third party.
You also shall be responsible for compiling and retaining permanent records of all Sales and Purchases and other data associated with the Account and your use of the platform and reconciling all payments in relation to the Sales and Purchases. Upon the termination of these Terms for any reason, we shall have no obligation to you to store, retain, report, or otherwise provide any copies of, or access to, any records, documentation or other information in connection with any Sales or Purchases.
SpaceDSM accepts payment by bank wire and by Debit card or Credit card Visa, MasterCard, American Express as well as PayPal account balances and other that are accepted by our secure third-party service providers for online payment. The complete list of such our partners and accepted payment methods is published on our site. All prices are in Euros, you can pay in every currency PayPal or each of our services provider accepts.
Credit/Debit card payments and bank transfers may be subject to additional charges, which must be borne by the Customer in addition to the cost of Product or Service.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any Debit and Credit cards or other payment means used by you or through your Account for any such purchase.
SpaceDSM does not collect any numbers and other data relating to Credit cards that are submitted by the customers through the Website. This data is only collected by the Credit card payment service providers.
By placing an order, you consent to payment being charged to your Debit/Credit card Account via payment gateway as provided. The Buyer acknowledges that the order implies an obligation to pay. Afterwards we will send you a confirmation email of your order to your email address. You shall immediately inform us and your payment service provider in case of any suspected or actual misuse of your Credit card that is related to a payment made through the Website.
VII.Order Cancellations by SpaceDSM
SpaceDSM reserves the right to cancel any order for any purchase via the Services if we determine, in its sole discretion, that the item (Product or Service) is mispriced, out of stock, discontinued, or otherwise unavailable at the price listed via the Services. If SpaceDSM cancels an order placed via the Services, we will send you an email confirmation of such cancellation and you will not be charged for your order.
SpaceDSM cannot be held liable for any damages incurred by the user due to the misuse of their Credit or Debit card.
VIII.Refunds and Returns
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may request the cancelation and payment return within fourteen (14) days of receipt and receive a full refund for the price of the Service. In case of monthly billing, the 14 days refund period starts each month after the payment is received, buy annual billing, 14 days refund period starts each year after the payment is received.
Shipping costs, if applicable, will not be refunded, and you will be responsible for the cost of return of shipping and any customs and brokerage fees charged upon return.
Installation service charges, if applicable, cannot be returned.
If you decide to return you purchase or cancel the purchased service, please email at info(at)dsmit.net your name and order number. We will get back to you and send the necessary information.
Please note that once the fourteen (14) days review period, or if returning an item, the three (3) day return shipping period has elapsed, the sale is considered final and there will be no exceptions.
All prices are stated in Euros and DO NOT include any value added (VAT), goods and services (GST) or similar taxes.
We welcome and encourage you to provide Feedback, Comments and Suggestions for improvements to the Services. You may submit Feedback by emailing us at info(at)dsmit.net You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of DSMI&IT d.o.o.
XII.Copyrights and other intellectual property rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, SpaceDSM and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
The content published on the Website may not be used in any manner and for any purpose other than for viewing by the user without the express written permission of the provider. Any misuse may constitute an offence for which the user may be subject to material liability.
XIII.Termination of the agreement
You may stop using our Services and cancel your Account at any time by sending an email to info(at)info.net
If you breach any of these Terms, we reserve the right to terminate these Terms, to terminate your Account or to suspend your access or use of any or all of our Services, at any time at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
SpaceDSM will not be liable for any loss of revenue or damages arising in connection with this agreement. We will not be liable for any economic losses (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
SpaceDSM has no liability of any sort (including liability for negligence) for acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunication services or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment. We make no representation that the operation of www.dsmit.net will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or downtime.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent SpaceDSM from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
The services on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and no representations or warranties of any kind are given in connection with the Agreement including as to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
In particular, SpaceDSM gives no warranty or representation that: the Services will meet the Client’s requirements; the Services will be provided on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis; any results obtained from use of the Services will be accurate, complete or current; or the Services provided will be compatible with any files or software You install or upload to the Virtual Server.
Neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in its performance under this Agreement due to any cause beyond its reasonable control that could not have been avoided by the exercise of reasonable foresight provided that such party gives the other party prompt notice of such cause and uses reasonable commercial efforts to correct such failure or delay in performance.
SpaceDSM requires all users to agree not to use the Website for any of the following:
- Create a false or misleading Account with information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate;
- Post any information which is indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; which will infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime.
Also posting any information which is misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing; harms minors in any way; or promotes illegal or harmful activities, products or substances; or breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- Use our Website for any purposes related to marketing, commercial exploitation of any image or other content without express prior written consent from us, including any commercialized reproduction, distribution, publishing, or creation of derivative works, is strictly prohibited;
- Use our Website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam;
- Collect information about Members (including email addresses) or send marketing email or other promotional communications to Members without their consent;
- To interfere in any way with the Website’s or attempting to use the Website’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our Services, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our service providers;
- Interfere with the normal operation of our Services or the access of any Members, including transmitting any viruses or harmful code, flooding our Services with excessive requests or traffic, or taking any other action that creates (in our sole estimation) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or systems;
- Use any robot or any automatic or manual process to monitor or extract data from our Services without our express prior written permission;
- Use any meta-tags or other hidden text or metadata containing any SpaceDSM trademark, service mark, product name, or URL without our express prior written permission;
- Breach, disable or circumvent any security or authentication measures on or in connection with our Services;
- Use any trademark, service mark, product name, logo, trade dress, or design that is in any way confusingly similar to any SpaceDSM trademark, service mark, product name, or logo, or to the look and feel of any of our Services;
- Remove, conceal, modify or tamper with any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary marking or notice, or any digital watermark or other technical measure used to indicate the source or ownership of any image or other Content. SpaceDSM will fully have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above of the law.
Our Services may include links and features that enable you to access other websites or services, and other websites or services may include links to our Services.
Such links and features are for convenience only and do not constitute or imply any endorsement, warranty, or assumption of liability of any kind by us with respect to any such websites or services, or any information, materials, goods or services on or available from any such websites or services.
You are solely responsible for, and assume sole risk arising out of, any use of or reliance on any such websites or services, or any information, materials, goods or services on or available from any such websites or services.
XX.Changes to our services
We reserve the right to change, modify, add, remove or discontinue any and all of our Services in whole or part, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages or losses of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from any changes made by us to our Services.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms, including the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms, without prior notice, at any time at our sole discretion. All changes to these Terms will be effective when posted on our Services, or at such later date as may be specified in the updated Terms.
By continuing to use our Services after any changes to these Terms become effective, you agree to such changes and the updated Terms. You agree that we may notify you of any changes to these Terms by posting the updated Terms on our Services, and you agree to review these Terms regularly and inform yourself of all applicable changes.
If you do not agree to any changes made by us to these Terms, you will no longer be permitted to use our Services.
XXI.Dispute Resolution, Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
These General Terms and Conditions may be presented to you in more than one language. However, the English language version of these General Terms and Conditions shall prevail. Contract between us will be conducted in English.
If a dispute arises between you and SpaceDSM, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. We strongly encourage you to first contact us directly.
These Terms and Conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Slovenia and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms and Conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Slovenian courts. Any action concerning any dispute with respect to the Services must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of the dispute arises, or the cause of action is barred.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
XXIII. Contacting SpaceDSM
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact SpaceDSM
phone number: +386 30 687 311
Please replace (at) with @ – we do this to avoid spam.
These General Terms and Conditions are applicable from
1 January 2020.
Abuse and Compliance
In the rare case of having problems with a registered domain name for which we are a registrar please send your request to complaint(at)spacedsm.com (replace 'at' with @). All requests are answered within 72 working hours.
Applicable starting January 31, 2020
Updated March 10, 2021
2. Definitions. As used in this Registration Agreement, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
2.1 "ICANN" refers to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers.
2.2 "Registrant" when appearing with an initial capital letter refers to the person(s), entity(ies) or association(s) applying to register, renew or transfer a domain name, also sometimes referred to herein as "you" or "your".
2.3 "Registrant Data" when appearing with initial capital letters refers to all relevant information about any Registrant.
2.4 "Registrar" when appearing with an initial capital letter, refers to SpaceDSM partners Soluciones Corporativas IP S.L./MrDomain and eNom acredited by ICANN. SpaceDSM processes registration and renewal services through these respective registrars at its discretion. Corresponding TLD related agreements will be shown upon request.
2.5 "Registry" when appearing with an initial capital letter, refers to the person(s) or entity(ies) responsible for providing Registry Services, in accordance with an agreement with ICANN (or its successor) or, in the case of registration of domain names other than for those managed by ICANN, the person(s) or entity(ies) responsible for providing Registry services in accordance with an agreement with (or authorization from) such Registry or its governing body.
2.6 "TLD" refers to the generic top level (gTLD), country code top level (ccTLD), and second level (SLD) domain extensions in the internet domain name system and future TLDs adopted by ICANN (or its successor) or entity (ies) responsible for providing domain Registry services in accordance with an agreement with (or authorization from) such Registry or it's governing body.
2.7 "Registry Services" means operation of the Registry for the registration of generic top level (gTLD), country code top level (ccTLD), and second level (SLD) domain extensions (including receipt of data concerning registrations and name servers from Registrars, provision of status information to Registrars, operation of the Registry TLD zone servers and dissemination of TLD zone files).
2.8. "Sunrise Period" of domain registration means a special period during which trademark holders may preregister names that are the same or similar to their trademarks in order to avoid cybersquatting. This occurs prior to the general launch of the TLD. In order to register, the group or individual must be able to prove their prior right to the name. The Sunrise Period serves as a test period, and is followed by the Landrush Period and/or General Availability. (https://icannwiki.org/Sunrise_Period)
2.9. “Afilias” refers to the Internet domain name registry. Afilias is a US Multinational Corporation with international headquarters in Pennsylvania. (https://icannwiki.org/Afilias)
3. No Guarantee of Registration, Transfer or Renewal. As a domain name Registrar, SpaceDSM is, upon accepting your application to register, transfer or renew a domain name, your sponsor for that application. No domain name registrations, Transfer or Renewal shall be deemed effective unless and until we deliver the domain name Registration, Transfer or Renewal application you provide us to the appropriate Registry, as applicable, and that Registry accepts your application and activates your domain name Registration, Transfer or Renewal. You will be entitled to a refund only if your Registration, Transfer or Renewal is unsuccessful. You acknowledge and agree that SpaceDSM does not guarantee that you will be able to Register, Transfer or Renew a desired domain name, even if our systems indicate that domain name is available or you are able to complete an order with respect to such name. You also understand that SpaceDSM cannot know with certainty whether or not the domain name which you are seeking to register is simultaneously being sought by a third party, or whether there are any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name Registration, Transfer or Renewal process or related databases, including the various WHOIS or other Registry databases. You also acknowledge and agree that SpaceDSM is not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name Registration, Transfer or Renewal process. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION, TRANSFER OR RENEWAL HAS BEEN PROPERLY PROCESSED. You further acknowledge and agree that SpaceDSM may elect to accept or reject your application for Registration, Transfer or Renewal for any reason at its sole discretion. You also acknowledge and agree that SpaceDSM is not liable or responsible in any way for any errors, omissions or any other actions by any third party including any Registry arising out of or related to your application for and Registration/Transfer/Renewal of, or failure to Register, Transfer or Renew a particular domain name.
4. Registration, Transfer and Renewal Fees and Payments / Period of Service. The Registrar's Registration, Transfer or Renewal fee shall be payable by credit card acceptable to the Registrar in consideration for the Registration, Transfer or Renewal of each domain name. Registrations, Transfers or Renewals are not effective until the applicable Service fee has been paid and cleared into the account of the Registrar and the requested Service has been completed by the Registrar and Registry. The amount of Registration, Transfer and Renewal fees and maintenance fees vary based upon (a) the type of domain being Registered, Transferred or Renewed and (b) the period of Registration, Transfer or Renewal. SpaceDSM reserves the right to modify its pricing without prior notice and at its sole discretion. Prevailing fees are set forth on the website at: www.SpaceDSM.com. All fees are non-refundable and are subject to change. Discounts and coupons may be modified or discontinued by SpaceDSM at any time.
4.1 Registrar offers Domain Auto Renew service as a courtesy, to avoid deletion of your domain(s) at expiration. Auto Renew is an opt-in setting - it is Your responsibility to login to your account and manually implement this setting prior to the domain(s) expiration date(s). When you opt-in to Auto Renew your domain(s), our system will automatically charge the specified credit card the prevailing fee 31 days prior to expiration, then renew Your domain(s) for the minimum term as allowed by the Registry. If Your domain(s) is within 31 days of expiration when You activate Auto Renew, the fee and renewal will be processed within 24 hours. If for any reason Registrar is unable to process the Auto Renew fee to the specified credit card, you agree that Registrar may charge the Auto Renew fee to an alternate credit card listed in your User Account. Auto Renew(s) will not be processed and Your domain(s) will not be renewed until valid credit card information has been provided and You have contacted Registrar via the website contact form to resume Auto Renew. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THAT YOUR AUTO RENEW HAS BEEN PROPERLY PROCESSED. You further acknowledge and agree that Registrar may elect to accept or reject your application for Auto Renew for any reason at its sole discretion. You also acknowledge and agree that Registrar is not liable or responsible in any way for any errors, omissions or any other actions by any third party including any Registry arising out of or related to Your Auto Renew service.
4.2 SpaceDSM reserves the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for tasks requiring SpaceDSM's involvement that are outside the scope of its regular services. Including, but not limited to: payment disputes; domain registration disputes; investigating and updating expired or invalid contact information the Registrant has failed to keep current; and disputes that require legal services. SpaceDSM also reserves the right to charge for any fees incurred by third parties that the Registrant chooses to use for payment methods due to but not limited to fees for chargebacks or disputed payments.
4.3 Expiration reminder notices. SpaceDSM will transmit notices regarding the pending expiration of a domain name via electronic mail, to the email address listed in the user account.
5. Representations and, Warranties and Covenants. By applying to register, renew or transfer a domain name, Registrant hereby represents, warrants and covenants to the Registrar and to the applicable Registry that (a) the information submitted by Registrant is complete and accurate; (b) to Registrant's knowledge neither the registration of the domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used or intended to be used infringes or otherwise violates or will violate the rights of any third party; (c) Registrant is not registering the domain name for any unlawful purpose; (d) Registrant will not knowingly use the domain name in violation of any applicable laws or regulations; (e) Registrant has all requisite power and authority to execute this Registration Agreement and to perform Registrant's obligations hereunder; (f) Registrant is of legal age to enter into this Registration Agreement; (g) Registrant will timely pay all applicable taxes, however designated or imposed, pursuant to the registration and renewal and any property or services provided hereunder; and (h) Registrant will not send unsolicited bulk Email messages ("junk mail" or "spam"). Registrant acknowledges that it is Registrant's responsibility to determine whether the domain name being registered infringes or violates someone else's rights. Registrant further acknowledges that the Registrar will not, and has no obligation to, determine whether the domain name being registered infringes or violates someone else's rights.
6. Covenants Regarding Registrant's Information. Registrant agrees to provide to the Registrar accurate and reliable information. Registrant agrees to promptly correct and update such information during the term of the domain name registration, including: the full name, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number, and fax number, if available, of the Registrant and of the technical contact and of the administrative contact for the domain name; and all other data required to be provided by the Registrar, the Registry, ICANN or the governing body of the applicable TLD. Registrant must provide the information set forth in the compulsory fields of the registration application, and Registrant may provide the information set forth in the discretionary fields of the registration application. Registrant's willful provision of inaccurate or unreliable information, its willful failure promptly to update information provided to the Registrar, or its failure to respond for over three (3) calendar days to inquiries by the Registrar concerning the accuracy of contact details associated with the Registrant's registration shall constitute a material breach of this Registration Agreement and shall be a basis for cancellation of the domain name registration.
6.1 You explicitly authorize SpaceDSM to act as "Designated Agent" (as defined in ICANN's transfer policy) to approve each "Change of Registrant" update (as defined in ICANN's transfer policy) on your behalf. When requesting a Change of Registrant update, you will have the ability to opt-out of a 60 day inter-registrar transfer lock required under ICANN's transfer policy.
6.2 In the case of Private Registrations you explicitly authorize SpaceDSM to act as "Designated Agent" (as defined in ICANN's transfer policy) to approve each "Change of Registrant" update (as defined in ICANN's transfer policy), plus you explicitly opt out of the 60 day inter-registrar transfer lock.
6.3 Regulated TLDs. For registration of Regulated TLDs, Registrant acknowledges and agrees with the following:
(a) To comply with all applicable laws, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct), fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data, and financial disclosures.
(b) If Registrant collects and maintains sensitive health and financial data, to implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law.
Regulated TLDs include: .games, .juegos, .school, .schule, .toys, .eco, .care, .diet, .fitness, .health, .clinic, .dental, .healthcare, .capital, .cash, .broker, .claims, .exchange, .finance, .financial, .fund, .investments, .lease, .loans, .market, .money, .trading, .credit, .insure, .tax, .mortgage, .degree, .mba, .audio, .book, .broadway, .film, .movie, .music, .software, .fashion, .video, .app, .art, .band, .cloud, .data, .digital, .fan, .free, .gratis, .discount, .sale, .media, .news, .online, .pictures, .radio, .show, .theater, .tours, .accountants, .architect, .associates, .broker, .legal, .realty, .vet, .engineering, .law, .limited, .show, .theater, .town, .city, .reise, and .reisen
6.4 Highly Regulated TLDs. In addition to the requirements for Regulated TLDs, Registrant of Highly Regulated TLDs acknowledges and agrees to the following:
(a) Provide administrative contact information, which must be kept up‐to‐date, for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse, as well as the contact details of the relevant regulatory, or industry self‐regulatory, bodies in their main place of business.
(b) Represent that you possess any necessary authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with such Highly‐regulated TLD.
(c) Report any material changes to the validity of your authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the Highly‐regulated TLD to ensure Registrant continues to conform to the appropriate regulations and licensing requirements and generally conduct your activities in the interests of the consumers you serve.
Highly Regulated TLDs include: .abogado, .attorney, .bank, .bet, .bingo, .casino .charity (and IDN equivalent xn--30rr7y), .cpa, .corp, creditcard, .creditunion, .dds, .dentist, .doctor, .fail, .gmbh, .gripe, .hospital, .inc, .insurance, .lawyer, .lifeinsurance, .llc, .llp, .ltda, .medical, .mutuelle, .pharmacy, .poker, .university, .sarl, .spreadbetting, .srl, .sucks, .surgery, .university, .vermogensberater, .vesicherung, and .wtf. For .doctor, Registrants who hold themselves out to be licensed medical practitioners must be able to demonstrate to the Registrar and Registry, upon request, that they hold the applicable license.
6.5 Special Safeguard TLDs. In addition to the requirements for Regulated and Highly-Regulated TLDs, by registering a domain name in any “Special-Safeguard” TLD, Registrant agrees to take reasonable steps to avoid misrepresenting or falsely implying that you or your business is affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by one or more country's or government's military forces if such affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement does not exist. Special Safeguard TLDs include: .army, .navy, .airforce
7. Use of Information / Consents. Registrant acknowledges and consents to use of Registrant's information for the following purposes: (i) transmission to the applicable Registrar and Registry and others who will receive the information from the Registry; (ii) free public query-based access to Registrant Data concerning all active domain registrations (unless you elect the Private Registration Service governed pursuant to Section 12 of this Agreement); (iii) use by the Registrar for inclusion in registers and database(s) produced by the Registrar or its licensees (unless you elect the Private Registration Service governed pursuant to Section 12 of this Agreement). Registrant may access Registrant Data provided to the Registrar by accessing their client account on the secured website at: https://www.SpaceDSM.com. Registrant warrants that it has provided notice to, and has obtained consent from, any third party individuals whose data is supplied to the Registrar regarding the uses of such information as set forth in clauses (i), (ii) and (iii) of this Section. The Registrar agrees that it will not process the data collected from the Registrant in a way that is incompatible with the purposes and limitations set out in this Section. The Registrar further agrees that it will take reasonable precautions to protect data obtained from Registrant from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
7.1 The data in SpaceDSM's WHOIS database is provided to you by SpaceDSM for information purposes only, namely to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record. SpaceDSM makes this information available "as is," and does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic mail, or by telephone; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to SpaceDSM (or its systems). The compilation, repackaging, dissemination, or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of SpaceDSM. SpaceDSM reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.
7.2 Registrant acknowledges and consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registrant Data by Registry and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified pursuant to ICANN's individual registry-registrar agreements, subject to the terms contained in Section 12 of this Agreement if Registrant has elected the Private Registration Services.
8. Agency. Any Registrant that intends to license use of a domain name to a third party is nonetheless the domain name holder of record and is responsible for providing its own full contact information and for providing and updating accurate technical and administrative contact information adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the domain name. A Registrant licensing use of a domain name according to this provision shall accept liability for harm caused by wrongful use of the domain name, and the indemnification provisions provided below shall apply as if Registrant were the both the holder and the licensee of the domain name.
9. Chargeback of Fees. In the event that Registrant registers, renews or transfers domain(s) through the Registrar and the registration, renewal or transfer fee is not, for any reason, immediately received by the Registrar or is charged back to the Registrar for any reason, Registrant agrees to promptly send a payment to the Registrar for the full amount due, including charge back and/or processing fees, and allow the Registrar to change the domain status for the domain(s) to "Registrar Hold" status until such payment is honored.
10. Acceptable Use Policy
10.1 Illegal Activities. SpaceDSM reserves the right to deactivate or suspend use of Services if found or reasonably suspected to involve or facilitate illegal, abusive or unethical activities as defined by SpaceDSM in its sole discretion or pursuant to its applicable acceptable use policy. Such activities include pornography, obscenity, nudity, violations of law or privacy, hacking, computer viruses, gambling, or any harassing or harmful materials or uses.
10.2 Unsolicited Electronic Mail. You are expressly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages ("junk mail" or "spam"). This includes bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, information announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have specifically requested it. Malicious or threatening e-mail is also prohibited. SpaceDSM has no obligation to review, and should not be expected to review, the contents of any e-mail or other stored electronic communications except as required by applicable law.
10.3 Authorization. SpaceDSM's services and/or network resources may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorization to act on behalf of others or us. All messages transmitted via the service should correctly identify the sender; You may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or posting.
11. Private Registration Service. When you subscribe to SpaceDSM Private Registration Service, you authorize and direct SpaceDSM to display alternate contact information in the public WHOIS database for the Registrant, Administrative, Billing and Technical Contacts for the applicable domain name, subject to the rules and polices outlined below. Private Registrations that are cancelled for any of the reasons below will not be refunded or credited back to the clients account. Domains transferred away from Registrar automatically forfeit any remaining time on their Private Registration Service, and are not eligible for a refund of any service time remaining.
11.1 Communications Forwarding.
(i) By subscribing to the Private Registration Service, you authorize and direct SpaceDSM to process communications directed to you in care of the address and other contact information provided by SpaceDSM and displayed in the public WHOIS database as follows:
(a) E-mail Address. A private e-mail address that will automatically change in the public WHOIS database every twenty-four (24) hours is created for the applicable domain name and will be displayed in the public WHOIS database. Messages received at the e-mail address posted in the public WHOIS database may be filtered for SPAM and forwarded to the e-mail address associated with your contact for the applicable domain name. Once an e-mail address is removed from the public WHOIS database it will no longer be a valid e-mail address for the receipt of messages. You acknowledge that you may not receive messages sent to an expired e-mail address.
(b) Postal Address. An address in care of SpaceDSM will be the postal address displayed in the public WHOIS database for the applicable domain name. You hereby authorize SpaceDSM to receive, sort, open, forward, read and destroy any and all mail sent to such address in its sole discretion. Mail received via Registered Mail will be opened and all such mail that can be scanned will be scanned and sent to you via the e-mail address associated with the account for the applicable domain name. You acknowledge that you will have five (5) days from the date such Registered Mail is sent to you via e-mail to request in writing that a copy of such scanned mail be forwarded to you via postal mail at your expense. You acknowledge that unless you direct us otherwise in writing within such five (5) day period, all such mail will be destroyed five (5) days after a scanned copy is sent to you via e-mail. All applicable mail that is unable to be scanned will be forwarded to you via postal mail at Your expense at the postal address associated with the account for the applicable domain name. You specifically acknowledge that SpaceDSM will destroy all third class and "junk" mail upon receipt and will either discard all such other communications received or return the same to the sender unopened. You hereby waive any and all claims arising from your failure to receive communications directed to your domain name contact information displayed in the public WHOIS database but not forwarded to you by SpaceDSM.
(c) Telephone Number. A telephone number that is answered by SpaceDSM or a SpaceDSM answering service will be displayed in the public WHOIS database for the applicable domain name. Callers will be informed of how to contact you using the e-mail address displayed in the public WHOIS database.
(ii) You acknowledge and agree that by subscribing to our Private Registration Service that you will not receive all communications sent to you at the contact information listed in the public WHOIS database. You acknowledge and agree that SpaceDSM disclaims any and all loss or liability that may result from your use of our Private Registration Service and/or your failure to receive important correspondence sent to you at the contact information displayed in the public WHOIS database, including, but not limited to, legal notices or UDRP complaints.
(iii) You agree that if you opt to have postal mail forwarded to you in accordance with Section 12.1(i)(b) above, that you are responsible for paying all fees and costs associated with SpaceDSM providing such forwarding services. SpaceDSM will inform you via e-mail of the applicable shipping costs, and the credit card associated with your account for the applicable domain name will be charged. The credit card transaction must be successful prior to us forwarding the correspondence to You. You are solely responsible for maintaining current and accurate credit card information on file with SpaceDSM.
11.2 SpaceDSM Right To Disclose Your Contact Information and Terminate the Private Registration Service. You acknowledge and agree that SpaceDSM has the absolute right and power, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion, without providing notice and without any liability of SpaceDSM to Registrant whatsoever, to (a) reveal to third parties the contact information provided by Registrant to SpaceDSM in connection with the account for the applicable domain name, (b) populate the public WHOIS database with the registrant's name, primary postal address, e-mail address, fax number and telephone number as provided by Registrant to SpaceDSM, or (c) terminate Registrant's subscription to our Private Registration Service including but not limited to the following reasons:
(i) for any violation of our Acceptable Use Policy;
(ii) if SpaceDSM, in its sole discretion, determines that the administrative burden required to maintain the Private Registration Service on Registrant's behalf is unduly excessive;
(iii) if any third party claims that Registrant's domain name violates or infringes a third party's trademark, trade name or other legal rights, whether or not such claim is valid;
(iv) to comply with any applicable laws, government rules or requirements, UDRP, ICANN and/or Registry policies or requirements, subpoenas, court orders, requests of law enforcement or government agencies; or
(v) if any third party threatens legal action against SpaceDSM that is related in any way, directly or indirectly, to the domain name, or claims that Registrant is using the domain name registration in a manner that violates any law, rule or regulation, or is otherwise illegal or violative of a third party's legal rights.
11.3 Contacts using our whois privacy service are not escrowed with the ICANN approved whois data backup service.
12. Limitation of liability. Registrant agrees that neither the Registrar nor the Registry shall have liability to the Registrant for any loss. Registrant or any third party may incur in connection with the Registrar's processing of this registration agreement (or processing by the Registrar or applicable Registry) or the use of the domain name by Registrant or its agents or licensees or the processing of any authorized modification to the domain name record during the covered period, or the failure by the Registrant's agent (including the Registrant's internet service provider) to pay either the registration fee or renewal fee, or as a result of the application of the provisions of the dispute policy (as defined below) or any losses suffered by Registrant as a result of e-mail services, website forwarding, postal forwarding, telephone forwarding, website hosting, private registration services or internet protocol pointing by the Registrar. Registrant further agrees that the Registrar shall have no liability for malfunction or defect of any hardware, equipment or component or loss incurred by any person due to electrical failure (including electrical power interruption, surge, brownout or blackout). In addition, the Registrar shall have no liability for losses incurred by Registrant or any third party resulting from unauthorized access to, use of, tampering with or introduction of malicious code into the registration data or the Registrar's systems or the systems of any contractor of the Registrar. In no event shall the Registrar be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages (even if the Registrar has been advised of the possibility of such damages), and in no event shall the Registrar be liable for loss of goodwill, data, revenue or anticipated profits or lost business. Registrant agrees that in no event shall the maximum liability of the Registrar under this agreement for any cause of action exceed the fee paid to the Registrar for the provision of its services. Limitation on liability provided herein shall survive termination of this agreement indefinitely.
13. Indemnification. Registrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Registrar and the Registry and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to Registrant's domain name registration or renewal or to the Registrant's (or Registrant's licensee's) use of the domain name, and actual or alleged infringement by Registrant or its agents of intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other rights of third parties. This Section shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement indefinitely.
14. Breach. Registrant agrees that failure to abide by any provisions of this Registration Agreement or the Dispute Policy (as defined below) may be considered by the Registrar to be a material breach and that the Registrar may provide a written notice, describing the breach to the Registrant. If, within thirty (30) days of the date of mailing such notice, the Registrant fails to provide evidence, which is reasonably satisfactory to the Registrar that it has not breached its obligations, then the Registrar may delete, or may cause to be deleted, Registrant's registration of the domain name. Any such breach by a Registrant shall not be deemed to be excused simply because the Registrar or the Registry did not act earlier in response to that, or any other, breach by the Registrant. Notice may be provided by mail, facsimile or any form of electronic means.
15. Legal Rights in Domain Name and IP Addresses. Registrant acknowledges and agrees that registration of a domain name does not grant ownership rights in the name and does not confer immunity from objection to either the registration or the use of the domain name. The Registrar maintains control and any ownership of any and all Internet Protocol ("IP") network numbers and addresses that may be assigned to the Registrant and reserves the right in its sole discretion to change, move or remove any and all IP network numbers and addresses.
16. Holding Page. Registrant acknowledges and agrees that domain names registered with the Registrar, or using the Registrar name servers or point to SpaceDSM web servers, and do not otherwise resolve to an active Web Site/Page, may resolve to a Holding Page, also known as parked page. Registrant agrees that the content and location of the Holding Page is at the Registrar's sole discretion and that the Registrar may change the content, location, and/or appearance of, or disable any Holding Page at any time and without prior notice. The Holding page may include such things as, without limitation (i) links to additional products and services offered by SpaceDSM, (ii) advertisements for products and services offered by third-parties, and (iii) an Internet search engine interface. To see a sample Holding page, please visit http://jackpot.org. If for any reason Registrant does not wish to have the domain name pointed to a Holding page, please notify our Support team by visiting https://SpaceDSM.com/contact-us
17. Revocation. Registrant agrees that the Registrar may delete, or cause to be deleted, a Registrant's domain name if this Registration Agreement, or subsequent modification(s) thereto, contains false or misleading information, or conceals or omits any information the Registrar would likely consider material to its decision to approve this Registration Agreement.
18. Right to Refuse Registration. The Registrar, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse to approve this Registration Agreement for any Registrant. Registrant acknowledges that the applicable Registry, ICANN policy or policy of a specific country or governing body regarding domain name registrations may provide that registration of certain domain names is prohibited. Registrant agrees that the submission of the Registration Agreement does not obligate the Registrar to accept this Registration Agreement. Registrant agrees that neither the Registrar nor the Registry shall be liable for loss or damage that may result from the Registrar's refusal to accept this Registration Agreement.
19. Change in Registrar. Registrant agrees that it can change its Registrar for an existing domain name only in accordance with the terms and conditions regarding transfers set forth by the applicable Registry. Registrant agrees that it may not change its Registrar for a period of sixty (60) days subsequent to the initial registration of the domain name. Registrant agrees that it may not change its Registrar for a period of sixty (60) days after completing transfer to SpaceDSM. Registrant agrees that it may not change its Registrar for a period of sixty (60) days subsequent to Redemption of a domain name. Registrant agrees that it may not change its registrar for a period of sixty (60) days after completing a manual modification due to invalid domain registrant and/or administrative contact information. Registrar may reject/cancel the transfer of any domain renewed in the last 60 days, at it's discretion. Registrants who transfer domain name(s) to another registrar during the 45 day period following domain renewal may lose the renewal year(s) purchased. You agree that Registrar is not responsible for this lost year and you are not entitled to a refund of the renewal fees paid. Registrar will default all domain names to a ClientTransferProhibited status. Registrar does not provide service, modification of domain status, or authorization/EPP codes for expired domain names.
20. Suspension, Cancellation or Transfer. Registrant agrees that its registration of each domain name shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to any ICANN or governing body of applicable Registry-adopted policy for TLDs and pursuant to any procedure adopted by the Registrar or Registry for non Registry TLDs (i) to correct mistakes by the Registrar or the Registry in registering the name, or (ii) for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name. In the absence of a separate policy adopted by the Registrar regarding suspension, cancellation or transfer of a domain name, the Registrar hereby adopts the ICANN or governing body of applicable Registry-adopted policy and such policy shall apply to all domain names. The Registrar reserves the right to adopt any policy for Registry TLDs which is not inconsistent with the ICANN-adopted policy and to adopt any policy for all other domain names which is not inconsistent with any policy then existing for such domain names.
21. Deletion and Redemption. Registrant agrees that it's registration is subject to the auto-renewal, deletion and redemption policies of both the Registry and the Registrar set forth as follows:
21.1 Grace Period to Renew Domain Names. Registrant agrees that Registrar provides at its sole discretion, a grace period to renew domain names, up to thirty (30) days after the domain name expires. If you do not renew the domain name prior to expiration, we may, at our sole discretion, renew and/or transfer the domain name to a different Registrant, or delete the domain name prior to the end of the grace period. Your failure to renew the domain name prior to expiration shall constitute your consent to such a transfer. You agree that we shall have no obligation to pay you, and you shall have no right to receive any compensation as a result of this transfer.
21.2 Redemption Period. Registrant also agrees that certain Registry authorities have a redemption grace period whereby domain names that are not renewed within the grace period may be placed into a Registrar Hold and Redemption status during which time the Registrant has approximately thirty (30) additional days (as determined by the Registry) to redeem and renew the domain name for a fee of 150.00 EUR. The Redemption fee includes a one (1) year renewal of the domain name being redeemed. After processing of the Redemption fee, the Redemption and Renewal may take up to 72 hours for the domain name to become active.
21.3 Re-delegation of Name Servers. Registrant agrees that upon expiration of domain name, the Registrar has the right, at the Registrar's discretion, to delegate (or re-delegate if applicable) or delete the existing name servers until domain registration has been renewed or redeemed if in the redemption period.
21.4 Deletion. Registrant agrees that expired domain names may be deleted from the appropriate Registry approximately thirty days after the Redemption period has begun or within approximately 60 days after domain name has expired.
22. Dispute Policy. Registrant agrees as a condition to submitting this Registration Agreement that if the Registration Agreement is accepted by the Registrar, the Registrant will be bound by ICANN's then current Dispute Policy ("Dispute Policy") and the Dispute Policy Rules and Procedures. The current version of the Dispute Policy may be found at "http://www.icann.org/udrp/#udrp". The Registrar hereby adopts the Dispute Policy. Registrant agrees that any dispute relating to registration or use of the domain name will be subject to the provision specified in the Dispute Policy. Without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, Registrant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts as provided in the Dispute Policy.
22.1 Afilias Limited Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy ("SDRP"). Registrant agrees as a condition to submitting this Registration Agreement that if the Registration Agreement is accepted by the Registrar, the Registrant will be bound by Afilias Limited's then current Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy ("SDRP") and the Dispute Policy Rules and Procedures. The current version of the SDRP may be found at "http://www.afilias.info/register/dispute_resolution/sunrise_challenge_policy_revised". The Registrar hereby adopts the SDRP. Registrant agrees that any dispute relating to registration or use of the domain name will be subject to the provision specified in the SDRP. Without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, Registrant submits to the jurisdiction of the courts as provided in the SDRP.
22.2 For the adjudication of disputes concerning or arising from use of the Registered Name, the Registrant shall submit, without prejudice to other potentially applicable jurisdictions, to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Registered Name Holder's domicile and where Registrar is located.
23. Dispute Policy Changes or Modifications. Registrant acknowledges and agrees that upon a change in the Dispute Policy by ICANN or the Registry, unless otherwise disclosed by the Registrar, such changes are also adopted by the Registrar. Registrant agrees that Registrant's maintaining the registration of a domain name after changes or modifications to the Dispute Policy become effective constitutes Registrant's continued acceptance of these changes or modifications. Registrant agrees that if Registrant considers any such changes or modifications to be unacceptable, Registrant may request that the domain name be deleted from the domain name database. The Registrar shall not be obligated to refund any fees paid by Registrant if Registrant terminates this Registration Agreement.
25. Severability. Registrant agrees that the terms of this Registration Agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid, it shall not affect the remaining terms or provisions, which shall continue to be binding. Any provision of this Agreement held invalid or unenforceable only in part or degree will remain in full force and effect to the extent not held invalid or unenforceable.
26. Entirety. Subject to Section 20, Registrant agrees that this Registration Agreement and the Dispute Policy is the complete and exclusive agreement between Registrant and the Registrar regarding the registration and use of Registrant's domain name. This Registration Agreement and the Dispute Policy supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether established by custom, practice, policy, or precedent.
27. GOVERNING LAW. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED AND ENFORCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF SLOVENIA APPLICABLE THEREIN WITHOUT REFERENCE TO RULES GOVERNING CHOICE OF LAWS. ANY ACTION RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE BROUGHT IN LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA AND YOU IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS.
28. Miscellaneous. Nothing in this Agreement may be construed as creating the relationship of agency, partnership or joint venture between the parties. Failure by the Registrar to require Registrant to comply with a provision of this agreement does not affect the right of the Registrar to require any provision to be performed at any time thereafter. By completing and submitting this Registration Agreement for consideration and acceptance by the Registrar, the Registrant agrees that he/she has read and agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
ICANN and Registry Terms:
Fees and charges for a gTLD domain
SpaceDSM charges the following fees for domain auxiliary services and publishes those fees according to ICANN policies or applicable registry policies.
WEB & EMAIL SERVICE TERMS
Applicable starting January 31, 2020
1) The term "the Company" refers to SpaceDSM and its assigned operators and employees. The term "the Subscriber" refers to the person or entity who receives Internet Services from SpaceDSM whose offices are located in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
2) Virtual servers, Website hosting, E-mail, URL Forwarding/Redirection, DNS and all other services provided by the Company, may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any European or local Slovenian regulation or law is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or any other statute and threatening, harmful, obscene or illegal material. Hacking, cracking, phishing, password distribution, pornographic, and warez sites are not permitted. Use of distribution lists via unsolicited E-mail or other mass E-mail services are not permitted. The Company has the right to remove any such material from its servers and/or deactivate/cancel the Subscriber's account(s) upon indication of such activity. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any claims or law suits resulting from the Subscriber's use of the service, which damages either the Subscriber or other party or parties.
3) The Subscriber is responsible for adhering to any local, national or international, laws, rules and regulations, present or future, for any service provided by the Company to the Subscriber.
4) Service fees are subject to change and due when the service is ordered. All service renewal fees are due on the expiration date established from the date that the service began and according to the term period established when the service was ordered and initiated by the Subscriber. The payments are to be made in Euro or US Dollar. Services with monthly term periods will be processed automatically on the expiration date every month from the date service is initiated by Subscriber, with the credit card or other accepted form of payment which is established as the primary form of payment to be used for these fees. Subscriber agrees to allow these automatic monthly charges to be made with this form of payment. Subscriber agrees that Registrar may charge these fees to an alternate credit card listed in your User Account should the primary form of payment fail. It is the responsibility of the Subscriber to update the Company with new credit card and billing details as necessary.
5) Payments more than 30 days late are considered delinquent, and may be subject to reasonable collection and legal fees as well as interest accrued at 1.5% per month, or the State legal limit, whichever is lower. Returned checks or charge back disputes are subject to a charge of €25.00. If paying by credit card, the Subscriber agrees to pay all billed amounts according to card issuer agreement, unless the Subscriber substitutes another method of payment as allowed by the company. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to deactivate/cancel the Subscriber's account(s) upon an indication of credit problems including but not limited to delinquent payments.
6) The Subscriber agrees to pay all applicable taxes, however designated or imposed, based on the sale of Internet services.
7) The Subscriber is prohibited from reselling, leasing or loaning web space, email services or any other SpaceDSM service from their account(s) to third parties, unless prior permission has been given in writing, by the Company.
8) Internet account(s) cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the Subscriber. Account(s) which have been transferred to other parties, or if web space is knowingly being used by any party other than the Subscriber, the Subscriber will be liable for the monthly fees involved for each hosted client, and the account(s) will be deactivated/canceled.
10) The Company expressly reserves the right to review every Account for excessive space and bandwidth utilization, and to terminate or apply additional fees to those Accounts that exceed allowed levels or adversely impact use by other customers. The Company also expressly reserves the right to delete all data, files, or other information that is stored in the Subscriber's account(s) if the Subscriber's service with the Company is deactivated, cancelled or terminated for any reason, by either the Company or the Subscriber. The Company also expressly reserves the right to permanently delete any E-mail that is stored in the trash folders of the Subscriber's mailboxes. E-mail may also be deleted at the Company's discretion for any mail accounts that have exceeded the maximum disk space quota assigned to them.
11) The Company maintains control and any ownership of any and all Internet Protocol (IP) network numbers and addresses that may be assigned to the Subscriber and reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, move or remove any and all Internet Protocol (IP) network numbers and addresses.
12) While the Company shall make reasonable efforts to protect and backup data for the Subscriber on a regular basis, the Company is not responsible for loss of, or damaged files residing on the Company's systems. The Subscriber is solely responsible for independent backup of data stored on the Company's systems. A manual service fee of €25 will be charged to restore data from the Company's backup systems if available, and by Subscriber request.
13) The Company reserves the right to suspend service to the Subscriber at any time. If such a suspension is to last for more than 30 days, the Subscriber will be notified as to the reason.
14) The Company provides service on an "as is, as available" basis. The Company gives no warranty, expressed or implied for the Internet service provided, or for any information, services or products provided through, in connection with, or located on the computer systems of the Internet service or other services provided by the Company, and the Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation, any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; and any warranties of merchant ability and of fitness for a particular purpose.
15) Limited liability: Any liability of the Company, including without limitation, any liabilities for damages caused or allegedly caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, privacy, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, loss in income due to disruption of service, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action, will be strictly limited to the amount paid by, or on behalf of the Subscriber to the Company for the current month.
16) These Terms and Conditions supersede any and all previous representations, agreements or understandings and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with terms and conditions of any order submitted. Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the agreement.
17) By submitting an order for service or authorizing submission on the Company website (https://spacedsm.com), or by using service provided by the Company, the Subscriber agrees to accept these terms and intends to be contractually bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
UPDATED: January 18, 2020
For SpaceDSM web site
I.Collection of your Personal Information
We collect and store personally identifiable information that you enter into our Website. For example, when you open an Account, ask a questions, complete a form, tell us your preferences, conduct a transaction or send us an email we collect and store some or all of the following information that you provide: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, number of government-issued ID, date of birth, professional details and personal interests and other preferences you choose to provide us with.
This information is used to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations and to provide customer service, personalize the Website, allow you to view your past purchases and collections and to notify you of promotions, updates, news or special offers that we think may be of interest to you.
You will always have an opportunity to opt-out of receiving these promotional communications in relation to our Website, simply by using the form laid down on our Website or by contacting us through info(at)dsmit.net.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information written by yourself on our Website, including your educational background, any awards you’ve received, this information may be collected and used by others.
SpaceDSM automatically collects and stores other information whenever you interact with our Website. This information does not identify you individually and can include: your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used to access our Website, the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our Website, the pages you visit, the Internet address of the Website from which you accessed our Website.
This information is used to analyze and improve our Website and to provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience. We also combine this information with your Personal Information in order to provide you with a more targeted and personalized experience.
III.Protection of your Personal Information
SpaceDSM respects your privacy and undertakes the use your personal information exclusively for the intended use. Your personal information shall be protected in due diligence in accordance with the legislation in the field of personal information protection.
Your sensitive information such as credit card data is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of our web page. We do not store any sensitive information.
While no system is 100% secure, we believe that the measures we have implemented minimize the risk of security breach to an appropriate level given the types of information involved. Please note that any information you provide us by email is unencrypted.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job for example, billing or customer service, are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
SpaceDSM is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Websites outside of the https://spacedsm.com Website.
IV.Transmission of Personal Information to Third Parties
SpaceDSM does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or to protect and defend the rights or property of SpaceDSM or to protect the personal safety of users of our Website.
We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SpaceDSM
V.Personal Financial Information
All payments made to SpaceDSM Goods and Services via https://spacedsm.com Website is handled by our secure third-party service providers. We will never have access to anyone’s financial records, and it shall remain confidential.
We also use a third-party vendor, Google Analytics, to place the cookies and process the analysis, to collect information about how you find, use and navigate our Website. This information helps us to make sure that the Website is meeting your needs and to understand how we could improve the experience.
It collects information such as the number of visitors to the site, which pages you visited and how you came to our Website. This information is anonymous and cannot be used to identify you personally. We also use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to more accurately determine visitors by age, gender and interests. This helps us to better establish the types of content we make available.
The Website of SpaceDSM makes use of content embedded from third party Websites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Pinterest. During your visits to our Website you may get cookies delivered by these third-party Websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies and if you are concerned, you should check these third-party websites for more information.
VII.Storage of your Personal Information
Your personal information may be stored in different places, including on our Website, in the Company’s HR management system and in other IT systems, such as the email system.
The personal information provided on our Website will be kept for five (5) years to maintain your Account, history of consultations and contacts. After that period, we make a revision of it. During such revision, we may either delete all of your personal information or keep it collected for the next 5 years if you continue using our Services and Website. We delete your personal information after the above described storage period or when you request us to delete it.
We also keep the personal data used in the financial transactions. The invoice details as payment email, billing address, amount of money, name of the customer, company, and payment system due to the fiscal policy will be store for ten (10) years.
For Website security purposes and to ensure that our Website remains available to all users, SpaceDSM computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on the https://spacedsm.com Website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law.
IX.Changes to this Policy
In accordance with the valid legislation in the field of personal information protection the individual has the right to revoke their consent at all times, request a review, a correction, limitation of the treatment or deletion of their personal information by informing us in written via post at SpaceDSM, Parmova ulica 53, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia or e-mail at info(at)dsmit.net.
At any time, you have the right to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you; to rectify your personal data, if you consider the information we are holding as inaccurate; to ask us to delete your personal data; to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages; to restrict processing of your personal data.
Any request from you for access to a copy of your personal data should be directed towards info(at)dsmit.net and we will respond within 30 days.
If you have any questions or suggestions with respect to this Policy, please contact us at info(at)dsmit.net or via the contact page. Please replace (at) with @ – we do this to avoid spam.